When: Monday 21 March 2016, 11:30 – Tuesday 22 March 2016, 15:50
Where: University of Greenwich, 10 Stockwell Street, London SE10 9BD, United Kingdom
Our Summit brings together forward-thinking researchers, policy professionals and businesses with an interest in cutting-edge research, big data methods, entrepreneurship, innovation and economic growth.
We will address the following key questions facing Europe’s Digital Economy today:
- How are digital technologies changing Europe’s economy?
- How can digitalisation be turned into an opportunity for businesses and entrepreneurs?
- What cutting-edge research currently exists?
- And critically, how can researchers, businesses and policy-makers collaborate to set Europe’s Digital Economy on the right course?
Join us to hear from some of the most influential experts on the subject including:
- Robin Chase, Founder of Zipcar and Veniam
- Dane Stangler, Vice President of Research and Policy at the Kauffman Foundation
- Enrico Giovannini, member of the Club of Rome
- Viktor Mayer-Schönberger, Professor of Internet Governance and Regulation at the Oxford Internet Institute
- Nicklas Lundblad, Head of EMEA Public Policy and Government Relations at Google
For any further information don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.